We may disclose the information we collect from you through any portion of the Site to third parties as indicated below:
- to service providers who work on our behalf to help us gather and analyze information about usage of the Site;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for law enforcement purposes;
- to affiliates, service providers, advisors and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, when you submit your information on certain forms available on the Site, your information will be shared with third parties as indicated below:
- When you obtain a quotation and/or register your project for certification – your information will be shared with licensed certification providers of the EDGE program who will provide a quotation based on the project details you have submitted and will be subject to the certification provider’s privacy policies.
- When you get trained to become an EDGE Expert – your information will be shared with licensed certification providers and official training entities for the EDGE program who will respond based on the information you have input and the training you have selected and will be subject to the certification providers and official training entities privacy policies.
- When you sign up for webinars and other events – your information will be shared with licensed certification providers and official training entities for the EDGE program who will respond based on the information you have input and the training you have selected and will be subject to the certification providers and official training entities’ privacy policies.
When you register your user profile on the EDGE App, join the EDGE Community to receive a Green Tip each month or provide feedback, the details you provide may be shared with the other members of the World Bank Group (the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the International Development Association, the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes).
In addition, we may share aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third party service providers.